Wednesday 4 March 2009

Flash Update!



REcent I've been forgetting my blog however I have a 'huge' download for it! I've began work lately on my alpha for my level and that is going well, 80% of the sprits are complete including the main character Cody!

A simple be effective sprite his legs and shoulders swing to give the feeling of movment and a slightly cocky walk. 90% of my time which Ive dedicated to flash has gone wholey on the completion of my Introduction of which there are 3 chapters, 2 are now complete. They include small hints towards the storyline and the overall goal however not enough to make the storyline boring straight away, it incorperates a news flash style game throwing you into it by the scruff of the neck.

This is chapter one, as you can tell there are a few things to be added such as the AI News logo (American Idoits News) along with working out flowing static which seems to abruptly stall at the end of this video.

No comments: