Wednesday 21 January 2009

Level Maps

I've began work on my level maps beginning with a simple draft sketch. I've worked out that I want the map to branch off in different ways however only one path leads to the level end however the other paths will lead to a dead end allowing the zombies to catch up with you this is much like a concept of a maze, here is the beginning of my first level map.


As you can see I have used two of my earlyer car concepts to block off the inncorrect path by colliding them and adding some fire. I will continue adding buildings either side of the street along with some random pools of blood and other ambiant sceneary and a supermarket on the far right of the screen, I will begin the next level in a thin ally way at the back of the super market as if you have taken the choice to pass through and heal yourself.

No comments: